The Bacon Family Foundation is the result of the lifelong interest that John and Debbie Bacon have had in helping children. The Foundation was started in 2002 and is focused on improving both academics and living conditions for children located in Bellevue, Washington, where disadvantaged children tend to be overlooked.
The BFF has grown to include funding for many organizations and programs including:
- Bellevue Boys & Girls Clubs
- Bellevue Schools Foundation
- Jubilee REACH
- Rainier Athletes
- Seattle Children's Hospital
- Ben Towne Center for Childhood Cancer Research
- Seattle Children's Autism Center
The BFF is continuing to actively “partner” with organizations to create long term funding for programs initiated and managed by the organizations above.